ChaterzHost.com - Client Management, Invoice and Support Software
When you sign up for our service, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, e-mail addresses
We may ask you to complete user surveys, and to provide certain demographic information, such as age, gender, special interests, etc. You do not have to provide this type of information to use our service if you do not want to.
If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our Web site.
If we send you an e-mail, we may include a marker that will allow identifying e-mail that is opened and viewed.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support;
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mails announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail;
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our Web site and customise your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- a person or company who acquires our business;
- third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce or rights or the rights of others.
We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
What is a Cookie
A "cookie" is an alphanumeric identifier that is unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our web site so that we may customise your visit.
Security of Your Information
We store your personally identifiable information and payment information in a database which has numerous protection policies in place to ensure its security. We encrypt some sensitive data such as passwords
Our service is not available to children under the age of 18, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.